Visit Groningen & Sleep at Hotel Faber
Did you know Groningen is a buzzing (student) city with many great stores, cafés and restaurants? And at just 15 minutes driving, you'll find Hotel Faber in the municipility of Hoogezand, with her 118 years of experience in hospitality.
A round of Groningen is just what you need
Have you ever been in the Ice-scating museum? Or in the national bus-museum in Hoogezand? These are just some of the fun activities close to our hotel in Groningen. Besides the diverse musea, you can enjoy the amazing nature all around this province:
- Zuidlaardermeer (Lake): You can enjoy an amazing day of sailing, windsurfing, swimming and the beach.
- Recreational area Meerwijck: Go by bike, foot or horse and discover one of the many routes through nature.
- Roegwold: This is where you will find the woodland, reed swamp or grasslands full or herbs and spices. New and old nature collides and forms an amazing basis to cycle or walk through.
The "Around Groningen" Package
Does the above sound interesting? Use our package to make it better:
- A welcome drink at the hotel
- On arrival day, enjoy a delicious 2-course dinner with coffee/tea and chocolate after.
- You will sleep in one of our comfort rooms for 2 nights. These rooms have a tv with steaming possibilities next to the standard facilities.
- You will receive a royal breakfast on both mornings
- You will arrive from Monday to Friday. Weekend arrivals are unfortunately not possible with this package.
This package costs €125,00 per person for a 2-person bedroom (comfort). It is also possible to come alone but there will be a €45 supplement for your 1-person room.
Please contact us to arrange this deal with the reception.